Our concert is Tuesday, May 2nd at 7pm. Tickets are free, but you must have a ticket to attend. If you have any questions, email Professor Beadle at email@example.com. Below is the schedule for concert day.
- 3:45-5:50 Rehearsal
- EVERYONE has to be at rehearsal from 3:45-5:50 (double the amount of time that is usual) Attached the schedule, if you’re interested
- Concert attire – All black bottoms (shoes, socks, stockings, skirts, pants, etc.) and all white tops (collared shirts, sweaters, blouses, etc). Boys can wear a tie, but don’t have to.
- I suggest coming to rehearsal in concert attire, however students can also change during their break from 5:50-6:50
- 5:50-6:50 Break
- During the break from 5:50-6:50, everyone will have to clear the theater. The house workers will do a final cleaning before the concert and everyone and everything needs to be gone
- Students should eat a light dinner (nothing greasy that could upset nervous stomachs) and change into concert attire if they weren’t already in it.
- 7:00 Concert
- Students must be back by 6:50 to find their assigned seats. Novice Chorus will assemble in the “pit” area of the theater. Apprentice Chorus will assemble downstairs in the hallway.