Great job today! What a turn out!
We hope that you will all be returning for the rest of the season.
We meet every Tuesday, from 3:45-4:45 in the Loewe Theatre.
Our first concert will be the Holiday Sing on December 3rd at 7pm. It is a free concert, so tell all your family and friends to save the date.
A Recap of what we did today
- Hello There! How are you? It’s so good to see you. We’ll sing and be happy, ‘Cause we’re all back together again!
- Music is a universal language made up of solfege ( do re mi fa sol la ti do)
- Hoot Owl – this song helped us create a pure and clear sound with out voices. Can you imitate an owl?
- Zippadeedoodah – one of our new songs
- Head and Shoulders
- Singing in Harmony – great job, today you sang in three part harmony! From black and white to color.
- Seize The Day – another new song
- Down By the Bay – can you think of some more Rhymes for next time?
- Deep and Wide – this was tricky, even for Lindy
If you didn’t hand in your child’s information sheet please hand it in next week.
Keep a look out for practice videos and lyrics.
Please feel free to call, text, post or email any questions or concerns.
See you next week!